Monday, March 14, 2022

In-Class Group Meeting

Today, we met in class for group meetings. We were to meet with other students and give feedback and suggestions on other's projects. Here's how it went.

totally real image of us meeting in class

I had three major things to ask about: lighting techniques, song choice, and editing software. For editing software, I was stuck between Adobe Premiere and DaVinci Resolve because I had experience with Adobe but DaVinci was free. But someone brought up that our teacher had a link on Canvas to a free 6-month trial for Adobe Premiere. With this new information, I decided to go with Adobe Premiere.

For the song choice, I wasn't sure what I wanted for the scenes before the elevator. They recommended that I start editing the scene and then see what kind of music would fit if any. They also said that the elevator scenes should have stereotypical elevator music underlying the scene. 

The last feedback they gave me was for the at home scenes. I want the protagonist to sit at the kitchen table with the chandelier light above him kind of spotlighting him in the dark. They suggested that I experiment with towels and blankets to manipulate shadows and light. 

I think this feedback was very constructive and I will try to implement their ideas into my production.


UN Security Council Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...