Saturday, March 12, 2022

First Day of Filming

 Yesterday, I began filming my project called Debriefed. I was filming at the office building with Santiago (briefcase guy) for about an hour and a half. We filmed shots 6-23 as we felt they could be shot quickly and easily with Santiago.

Setbacks: Since we were filming in a public office, there were people using the elevators to come and go. A couple of times we had to reshoot scenes because someone called the elevator and needed to use it. While it didn't significantly hinder the process, it certainly made filming a bit slower. 

Elevator Filming: Since we were mostly filming in an elevator, it was pretty tight getting the two-shots. We had the camera set up on a tripod right in front of the door and it filmed us in the back of the elevator. We had to hope no one called the elevator because the doors would open and light from the hallways would reflect off the back of the elevator. It was a little tedious and required a few attempts to get it right.

All in all, I believe I got all the footage I needed with Santiago and I will be returning to the set again next week to film my scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...