Sunday, March 27, 2022

Music Choice

I've finally made a decision on what music to put in the film opening. Right now, I want to use "Decisions" by Kevin MacLeod from the Youtube Audio Library and "In 3" by Godmode, also from the Youtube Audio Library. 


I'm want to loop the first four seconds of "In 3" at the beginning of the opening. I think it fits the scene well as well as provides some sound to a rather quiet situation. As for "Decisions," I want to use the song when the scene changes to the protagonist's house because as the song's name suggests, a decision is being made. I'm quite happy with my music choices I think they will implement well in the project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...