Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Plans for Filming Day 2

Hello again. This week is the last week before Spring Break so I would like to finish filming this Friday (no school) at the office and my house so I can have the entirety of Spring Break to edit my project. 

On Friday, I plan to go back and film the rest of my scenes in the office around 5-6 PM so the time of day matches the other scenes we've previously filmed. After the office, I will go home and start filming in my kitchen when its pitch-black outside so the only light is the indoor one. I'm only missing shots 1-5 and 24-42. Shots 1-5 are at the office and I may redo #6. Shots 24-42 are all going to be done at my house. I'm really happy with the pace I'm working at. By the end of this week, I will have all the footage I need to begin editing the project and I have Spring Break and the week after it to finish editing and create my critical reflection. I think my project is looking great so far and I can't wait to see the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...