Saturday, March 19, 2022

That's A Wrap!

Yesterday, I went back to the set to finish filming there and wrapped up the at-home scenes. Filming is 90% done. Just need to record audio pieces. 

At sunset, I went back to the office to film shots 1-6 as I had not done it previously when I was there with Santiago. This shoot went relatively quickly as it was just me and there were only a few shots to take. After that, I went back home and waited for nightfall to film the at-home scenes.

Around 8 o'clock, I began filming the at-home scenes. This shoot took way longer than expected as I had some trouble figuring out to get the lighting right as well as having my whole face visible over the briefcase. I finished filming around 9:30 and I feel very confident in how this is going to turn out.

The next step will be recording audio and scouting for sound effects and music.

Next week, I plan to edit my project so I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...