Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Storyboarding Part 1

This week, I will be posting about my storyboard for the film opening. The beginning of the project, up until the briefcase is placed on the floor, is shown below. Here we go!


Shots 1-6

Description: These shots establish the setting and the main character. 



Shots 7-12

Description: These shots give the audience more characteristics about the protagonist and set up the unusual situation in the elevator. It also establishes a focus on the briefcase.



Shots 13-18

Description: These shots show the confusion of the protagonist as to why the man with the briefcase is acting strangely.




Stay tuned for more of the storyboarding later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...