Sunday, February 27, 2022

Costumes

 Here are the costumes for my film opening!


Protagonist: Chase J. Arnold

Costume Description: The point of the outfit is to cement the setting. The outfit is very formal and, mixed with the surroundings, the audience can tell the story starts in an office building. I figured the outfit would be quite boring without an accessory so I decided to have the protagonist carry a black/orange laptop bag for a splash of color.




Briefcase Guy: No name
Description: This is the guy who is in the elevator with the briefcase when Chase walks in. He is meant to be unrecognizable so he wears a black hood with a black hat and shades. Since he likely doesn't work at the office, he wears jeans as well.




These costumes fit the roles I'm going for with these characters and I'm excited to see them on set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...