Saturday, March 5, 2022

Storyboarding Part 2

 Here is my second storyboarding post! This post covers everything from after the briefcase guy puts the briefcase down to when the protagonist opens the briefcase at his home.


Shots 19-24

Description: These shots continue the awkwardness of the elevator scene as well as explain how the protagonist gets his hands on the briefcase.


Shots 25-30

Description: These shots illustrate the protagonist's hesitance to open the briefcase but also show his surprise at what he finds in it.


Tomorrow, I will be making my final storyboard posting and I am looking forward to begin filming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...