Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Music Marketing Project Blog Post 2: Post Project

This project was very fun to work on. I had a great time coming up with ideas for the presentation and the music video. 

The research was very quick and painless since there are hundreds of famous country stars to study. The whole group contributed to the research process and I think our case studies came out really good. 

The brainstorming was also very easy because the music video's storyline is essentially written in the lyrics. We just needed the video's plot to match the lyrics, which I think we achieved. For the presentation, Sebastian found a country esq template and we imported it into our Google Slides to make the aesthetic look better.

The production, however, I think was a bit rushed. We filmed everything within the span of 2 and a half hours on the last Sunday before it was due. I think we should have coordinated better so we could have filmed earlier.

Since the production took a while to get made, the post-production was also rushed. Sebastian had to edit the whole music video together in 2 days and I think it showed in the video. We did have a couple of props though and I think they were appropriate for the kind of song we got. 

The presentation I think was a success. Everyone knew what to say and we kept the audience engaged. The only critique is that I think the transitions between slides threw our timing off.

Overall, I think we worked well together as a group and everyone did their fair share. I think what I learned most was to film all your footage early so that you have as much time as possible to make the music video look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...