Sunday, February 13, 2022

Starting the Portfolio Project

 Today, I'm starting the portfolio project for AICE Media Studies AS! This is our last project of the year and we get to make a full 2-minute movie opening. I'm working by myself on this project and I am thinking to make the opening for an action movie. I've always been a fan of action movies. My initial thoughts are on a game of "hot potato" with some sort of "MacGuffin object" or the story of a "crafty thief." Right now, I am still deciding what sub-genre I want to do. Maybe it will be like action/adventure or action/thriller. Overall, I'm very excited to start this project and looking forward to the final cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...