Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Filming Schedule

Starting now, I will be filming for my project. This weekend I plan to film scenes that take place inside the protagonist's home. That's right! We are filming out of order. The home scenes are actually at the end of the opening. Since I haven't finalized an actor to play the briefcase guy in the elevator, I will be filming the scenes without him first. 



Since the scenes I plan to film first are to be done at home, I can film whenever I want. The scenes in the elevator and the office, however, will need to wait because I need to secure an actor, and a date and time for filming, so I'll keep you updated on that.

I'm rather excited to film the project. I might even be able to place a blooper reel. I plan to film all of the shots with an iPhone camera on a tripod and in handheld mode. I believe this project will come out even better than I imagined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...