Tuesday, March 29, 2022

This is Fine...

 

 Me right now

We are down to the wire now. The editing phase of the project is almost done, it is due next Monday. In addition, we have to put together a Creative Critical Reflection. This means ANOTHER VIDEO TO EDIT, YAY! 

Last finishing touches in regards to audio tracks, sound effects, dialogue, etc are due. I anticipate going slightly over the two-minute mark.

But onto the CCR. I'm excited to do it because we were instructed to have fun with it. I would say I'm a "meme connoisseur," so I can't wait to make my CCR entertaining as well as complete the requirements associated with this task.

This is Fine image

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Over

 Hello everyone. This is it. The final post. I'm very appreciative of everyone who has helped me along with this project. I cannot expre...